The Rock Eagle 4-H Center Chapel was completed June 16, 1955. It was part of the original Rock Eagle campus. Designed by Grady Smith, an architect with Cooper, Barrett, Skinner, Woodbury and Cooper, it was built using local rock and timber.
In February 2019, the chapel caught on fire. Ruled accidental, the interior of the church was gutted, but the stone walls were still standing. It was fully restored, and the Georgia Trust for Historic Preservation awarded the camp “Excellence in Preservation.”