According to the Rosenwald database, this is a two-teacher school that was built for $850.
Tax records indicate this house was built in 1915.
Once a home and then a boarding house and hotel, the Hill Hotel was dismantled last year and is being rebuilt. It is believed the core of the house was built in the 1830s.
The congregation organized in 1868 and was built soon thereafter on deeded land. The church held its last service in 1961.