Organized in 1872, this Cassville church began as a Presbyterian Church prior to the Civil War, but after the Civil War, the land and the church was given to Black families to start a new church.
The house started as a four room house in 1845 in Kingston, Georgia and was expanded upon in 1887. The home is now a private residence and event venue.
Now known as the Noble Hill-Wheeler Memorial Center, this Rosenwald school was built in 1923 for the Black children of Bartow County. It closed in 1955 when schools were consolidated within the county. It now serves as a museum and community center. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.
The Euharlee Covered Bridge, is a wooden lattice covered bridge crossing Euharlee Creek. The bridge was built after the raging creek swept away an old bridge on the property of Daniel Lowry. It was built by Washington King and Johnathan Burke. King is the son of a pre-eminent bridge builder, Horace King. The Kings were architects and engineers who built bridges and structures around the South.