Old Rico School, Georgia

Chattahoochee Hills, Fulton County

Located in the community once known as Rico, the “Old” Rico School was built before 1900 and was in use until 1932 when a new school was built just down the road. It was a four-room schoolhouse with a central hallway. It was turned into a single home dwelling that is now abandoned.

Leave a Reply