Post Office, South Carolina

Glenn Springs, Spartanburg County

Built around 1900, the post office used be next to the hotel, but when it burned, the town decided to move the post office to this location. The first postmaster, Robert Allen Cates, also ran the Cates Store. This is a contributing building to the Historic District of Glenn Springs.

Leave a Reply