Built in 1899 by local craftspeople, Antioch Baptist Church was founded by freedmen and women in 1886. The Gothic Revival church sits just off the road in southern Taliaferro County.
There are efforts to stabilize the church, which water has damaged over the years. Former congregation members still return to the church once a year for homecoming.
There is a small graveyard adjacent to the church with burials ranging from 1899 to 2000.