Andersonville, Sumter County, Georgia
Sculpted by Sigvald Asbjornsen and painted by James E. Taylor, the Pennsylvania monument in Andersonville National Cemetery was installed and dedicated in 1905.
Inside the arch, there are three plaques. Two serve as dedication plaques. The other depicts the Providence Spring, which was the only water supply that prisoners had access to in the overcrowded camp.