This farmhouse is located just on the edge of town in Woodville, Georgia
Built in 1913, this Gothic Revival structure is the Woodville Baptist Church. The school, built in 1886, served the congregation as a church first. It served the white students of Woodville from 1913 to 1956. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1999.