Organized in 1872, this Cassville church began as a Presbyterian Church prior to the Civil War, but after the Civil War, the land and the church was given to Black families to start a new church.
Now known as the Noble Hill-Wheeler Memorial Center, this Rosenwald school was built in 1923 for the Black children of Bartow County. It closed in 1955 when schools were consolidated within the county. It now serves as a museum and community center. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1987.