Tag Archives: Blounts Creek

Gerrard Chapel Primitive Baptist Church-Blounts Creek, North Carolina

Originally known as Baptist Church of Christ on Blounts Creek, this congregation started on May 28, 1808. The church has not been in use since the 1980s.

Ware Creek School-Blounts Creek, North Carolina

Built in 1921, this three-teacher type school is located in Beaufort County, North Carolina. It was in use until 1956 and now serves as a community center. It was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 1996.