Some may know this as the Georgia Power Building because they were the second occupants. This Art Moderne building was built in 1947. It was in use until 1982. Unfortunately, it has been vacant ever since. It’s a critical building that needs to be restored. Architect Adolph Wittman designed the building. There have been various plans for the building, but there have been no movements towards restoration.