The Vienna County Training School, also known as the Vienna High and Industrial School or Vienna School, was built in 1926 for $17,000. It was built in the six-teach type community plan. The school was in use until 1970. From 1970 to 2004, the building was used for a state-funded program. A larger, more modern school was added behind the main building in 1954.