Built in 1875, the Salem Methodist Church, also known as the Old Salem Church, served the small community of Cullasja in Macon County, North Carolina. The vernacular Gothic Revival structure was the third structure on the property. It is currently the second oldest church in the county. In 1976, it became a community center that is still actively used.
It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 2013.