Calvary Episcopal Church, Spartanburg County

Founded in 1848, the Calvary Episcopal Church is in the former resort town, Glenn Springs, started by John B. Glenn who had a mineral spring on his property. This Carpenter Gothic church was built in 1897. It lists as part of the Glenn Springs Historic District on the National Register of Historic Places.

Leave a Reply