From the Utoy Cemetery Association website, Atlanta’s historic Utoy Cemetery is a fenced three and a half acre suburban cemetery located at 1465 Cahaba Drive SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30311, behind the old Utoy Primitive Baptist Church (now the Temple of Christ Pentecostal Church), 1911 Venetian Drive SW, Atlanta, Georgia 30311. The cemetery was originally part of the Utoy Primitive Baptist Church, but in 1984 was deeded to the Utoy Cemetery Association, Inc.
Utoy Primitive Baptist Church, apparently the oldest Baptist Church in present Fulton County, was constituted August 15, 1824, in a log house just west of the present church, which is now located at the corner of Venetian Drive (originally Utoy Road) and Cahaba Drive, in Southwest Atlanta. The church was apparently moved to its present location in the summer of 1828. Today, the Utoy Church building itself is owned by the Temple of Christ Pentecostal Church, Inc., an organization that has an active African-American congregation of approximately 100 members.
It was put on the National Register of Historic Places in 2015.